About me!

My name is Kelvin Burnett and I'm an illustrator and a graphic artist. This is my graphic design portfolio page, and please feel free to look at my stuff.

In addition, here's a link to my illustration portfolio blog!

If you wish to contact me, please don't hesitate to e-mail me anytime at kelvin.burnett3@gmail.com.

Cheers!

Render Art

 "Snake Showdown" | Vostu, Inc. | Adobe Photoshop

  
  "Snake Showdown" | Vostu, Inc. | Adobe Photoshop

  
 "Snake Showdown" | Vostu, Inc. | Adobe Photoshop

 "Snake Showdown" | Vostu, Inc. | Adobe Photoshop

 "Milk 'n Cookies" | Vostu, Inc. | Adobe Photoshop

 "Milk 'n Cookies" | Vostu, Inc. | Adobe Photoshop

 "Milk 'n Cookies" | Vostu, Inc. | Adobe Photoshop

1 comment:

  1. Your Blog is mind-blowing. Thanks, caz you shared your valuable thoughts.. I liked your key features, in which you explained everything.

    Hit Contact Me

    ReplyDelete